- Social media, website publications and newsletters;
- Assistance with marketing tasks;
- Assistance with planning and organising chamber events;
- Maintaining membership records and database (CRM system);
- Handling outgoing events related invoices.
- Communication skills and ability to mingle with people from different cultures;
- Planning and organising skills;
- Social media skills and interest in web marketing and content management;
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple priorities simulteneously;
- Enthusiasm, initiative and willingness to learn new things;
- Strong communication and writing skills in English;
- Creativity, accuracy and strategic thinking skills.
- Hospitality or events management experience;
- Familiarity or interest in Norwegian culture or language.
- Full time job with flexible working hours and ability to work from home when needed;
- Platform where you will meet lots of interesting people and participate in various interesting business events;
- Dynamic job where every day is different;
- Ownership of work and promise that your ideas will be heard;
- Office in the city centre
Interested? Please send you cv by email firstname.lastname@example.org with the link "Marketing and events manager"
More information +370 656 96438