Amber staff client TOMRA Systems UAB which was founded on an innovation for return of empty beverage containers is growing its business in Lithuania and is currently looking for:
IT AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXPERT responsible for Lithuania market
How your day is going to look like?
- You will measure and adapt new containers for Reverse vending machines;
- You will be the part of new Reverse Vending Machine installation process (IT side) and will take care of further machine maintenance and diagnostics;
- You will renew and create new databases regularly;
- You will be generating and analyzing reports;
- You will make a software testing and network configurations;
- You will provide technical support by phone for Technicians, Help-Desk and stores and will frequently visit machinery;
- You will keep up and support office IT infrastructure;
- You will be working in shifts.
What we expect from you?
- You have curiosity and understanding in technical things;
- You have a higher education degree in IT, engineering, electronics or related field;
- You understand how computer works and you can solve computer related problems yourself on advanced user level without fear. In the same time you are not afraid to make hands dirty because knowing how to take Reverse Vending Machine apart and put it back together will help in troubleshooting;
- You have the knowledge about Linux OS, Windows, Office 365 and networks;
- You are familiar with terms like router, web interface, VPN, FTP, SS and remote management.
- You have good English language skills (speaking and writing);
We expect you to enjoy working in a small team, be flexible, responsible and helpful. We hope that you are able to look for solutions, be ready to test and improvise if needed and make decisions independently. We also expect that you have a high level of accuracy and detail.
What can we offer?
- Enjoyable working atmosphere with a possibility to gain knowledge and grow professionally in international company;
- Dynamic work with challenges;
- Company’s car;
- Private health insurance;
- Good working conditions.
Apply by sending your CV with notification "IT and technical support expert" to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information by phone +37064077539