Amber staff client - a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, textile/apparel and industrial markets, providing a comprehensive range of supporting products; hardware, software and the associated consumable items- is expanding it’s team in Lithuania and is currently looking for
- Liaison with accounting company;
- Liaison with recruitment agencies, insurance companies and work safety companies;
- Preparing and keeping HR documentation for the internal staff;
- Coordination of the payroll (including overtime and leave) with colleagues and the accounting company;
- Maintaining office operations by ordering office supplies and equipment and taking general care of the office using vendors;
- Taking care of foreign visitors and company guests, help with the translation;
- Receiving, sorting and dispatching of post;
- Handling incoming email and sending emails to designated colleagues or clients;
- Answer phone calls, take messages, or transfer calls to colleagues.
- Ability to multitask and keep on focus;
- Good cooperation and communication skills;
- Good command in Microsoft Office package;
- Assertive problem solving style;
- Pro-activeness and optimistic approach;
- Experience in administrative matters;
- Enjoyable working atmosphere in a fast growing international company
- Training and self-education possibilities
- Compensation of transportation costs
If you are interested in this position please send your CV by email email@example.com (reference “Office administrator”).
For more information please call by phone: +370 640 77539.