Rethinking how we obtain, use, reuse and optimize the world’s resources is the right path at the right time. This is how the next revolution begins. In short we aim to help our customers obtain more, use less and reuse resources (better business) and make the planet more sustainable (better environment).
Amber staff client TOMRA Systems UAB which was founded on an innovation for return of empty beverage containers more than forty years ago is growing its business in Lithuania and is currently looking for:
- Responding to customer (retailers) enquiries and complaints over the phone and online;
- reverse Vending Machine operation monitoring online;
- using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
- reacting quickly on organization issues;
- conflict management;
- planning timetables for technicians and organizing their client visits;
- working with a schedule, 12h shifts (no night shifts).
- Good stress tolerance;
- excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- previous experience working with people;
- analytical attitude and accuracy in dealing with technical and human errors;
- reliability and willingness to show initiative;
- technical curiosity and willingness to learn technical skills;
- assertive problem solving style.
- good verbal Russian language;
- excellent verbal and written English and Lithuanian.
- enjoyable working atmosphere in a fast growing international company;
- good competitive salary;
- training and self-education possibilities.
If you are interested in being a part of sustainable business please send your CV by email: email@example.com (reference “Help-desk specialist”). For more information please call by phone: +370 640 77539.